Who We Are
We are Time Planning and Programming, our name says it all, we are the Project Planning and Programming company. We have a highly qualified and dedicated team skilled in project planning who believe there is always a better, clearer, and more simple way.
Time Planning and Programming are specialists in:
- Engineering and
- Manufacturing Projects.
Our strength in project and risk analysis through planning and program schedules and our market leading visualisation tools, simplifies communication and streamlines construction methodology throughout the lifecycle of a project.
What We Are About
Put simply, we are here to give life to your project.
We offer a professional, cost effective and timely service to meet the needs of our client’s building projects. We are also about building optimism and confidence in what we do.
We are changing the way projects are managed, by offering freshness and drive the industry hasn’t felt before. Through our distinctive approach, innovative thinking, and with tailored technology we are re-energising the way projects are managed.
Meet Our People
The Time Planning team is a close-knit bunch based in Victoria, NSW, and QLD. We are passionate about construction and making a difference with clients whether builder, developer, owner or financier.
All of our resources add to your own – team, skills sets and the ability to achieve key outcomes on time and on budget.
Led by Nathan Heazlewood and his 27 years of experience in the industry, we are a strong team with broad skills and qualifications that come from a range of backgrounds and expertise within the industry.
We are innovators who create optimism and confidence for our clients and have fun while we do it.
“Without the best and most creative people in the industry, we’d be nothing” says Nathan.
As one of the leading planning companies in the country, our team works incredibly hard to be here, and we work just as hard to keep them.
Time Planning and Programming has a qualified and motivated team trained in project planning and scheduling with skills to develop a schedule using the clients preferred software. Our team has on-site knowledge that gives our client's assurances and comfort.
We bring incredible capability to a project’s challenges and objectives with an attitude of thinking outside the box.
Our team is focused on being the best and strive only to offer the best service possible to our clients and don’t waste time worrying about our competitors.
Motivated beyond just 9-5, we arrive at the office understanding that everything we do today is becoming better than we were yesterday. It’s how we maintain such a vigour, passion and enthusiasm for what we do.
We have an unwavering belief in something that can and should be done better. By thinking differently and more intelligently on every project we undertake, not only do we raise the bar each time, we create greater certainty, trust, efficiency and comfort in change. We don’t believe in giving what the market asks for, but in giving the market what it wouldn’t think of asking for. We strive to work with people who believe in the same values, making both our positions better.
Click here to see past projects.
There’s a simplicity, efficiency and certainty to our capabilities. As experts in planning and programming our range of skills includes:
- Project Development Planning
- Tender Program Preparation
- Master Control Programming and Scheduling
- Construction Programming and Scheduling
- Program Analysis including Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Time, Cost and Resource utilization forecasting and capacity analysis
- Advice on Project Procurement Strategy
- Extension of Time Preparation or Defence
- Design and Documentation Programming and Scheduling
- Off-site Work Programming and Scheduling
- Independent Monitoring and Reporting
- Project and Program Portfolio Control Services
- Risk and Issue Management
- Peer Review and Tender Submission Review
- Build-ability Review
- 2D, 3D, 4D and 5D Visualisation
See What We Have Done
- Northern Territory Secure Facilities (NT)
- Castle Towers (NSW)
- VCCC (VIC)
- Anglo American Grosvenor Mine (QLD)
- Ararat Prison (VIC)
- Wiri Prison (New Zealand)
- Data Centres (WA / VIC / NSW)
- Dame Phyllis Frost Correction Centre (VIC)
- Defence Housing Australia DHA Apartments (NSW)
- Eastland Shopping Centre Stages 5 and 6 (VIC)
- Parliament Square Redevelopment (TAS)
- Eastern Goldfields Regional Prison (WA)
- Warringal Private Hospital (VIC)
- ADFA LIA Defence (ACT)
- Watergardens Shopping Centre Stages 3 and 4 (VIC)
- Building C Gore Hill Fox Sports (NSW)
- Eastland Shopping Center (VIC)
- Woodgrove Shopping Center (VIC)
- Greensborough RALC (VIC)
See Who We Work With
Time Planning and Programming’s Calendar Tool
Time Planning and Programming's mission is to offer a professional cost effective and timely service to meet our client's planning needs. We provide the full project review and understand that in order to maintain our premium reputation all details need to be considered. The project analysis commences with the correct project calendar, including number of RDO's, public holidays and shut-down periods in the project's timeline.
Answer the following questions to ascertain your project calendar.
Level 1, 80a Glenferrie Road,
Malvern, Victoria, 3144
Phone: 03 9576 0988
Phone: 07 3077 8821
Suite 305/30-36 Bay St,
Double Bay NSW 2028
Phone: 02 8090 0768
Send us a Message